Medecins Sans Frontieres France is looking for candidate to fill the positions of:
Gynaecologist - Obstetrician Polyclinic Reproductive Health Gaziantep
Job Title: Gynaecologist - obstetrician
Mission location: Gaziantep (Turkey)
Placement: Refers to Medical Activity Manager (MAM)
Working hours: Standard working hours: Monday to Saturday (or Sunday to Thursday, STILL TBD)
- Responsible for providing quality gynaecological and obstetrical care according to BEmONC (gynaecological consultation, ANC, PNC, FP, gynaecological and obstetric emergencies), ensuring the proper implementation of MSF protocols and patient follow-up at the Reproductive Health Polyclinic.
- Participate in the constant analysis, evaluation and follow-up of the Polyclinic activities, as well as represent, as a MSF team member, the values and principles of the organization.
- Clinical management of gynaecological cases.
- In collaboration with the midwives provide quality care, obstetrical and for the new-born, in the ambulatory services.
- Participate actively in the implementation and continuous evaluation of medical activities in the project according to priorities.
- Strengthen the quality of medical care and follow-up of patients, in collaboration with the other members of the team.
- Participate, together with the rest of the team, in the collection of medical data and epidemiological surveillance.
- Defense of ethical principles and neutrality of MSF, ensuring that its principles are known and respected.
Education: Essential medical doctor diploma in gynaecology and obstetrics. Desirable emergency care and neonatology knowledge.
Languages: Good spoken and written Arabic compulsory; English strongly desirable.
Computer skills: Computer literacy (Outlook, Word and Excel) is an asset.
Experience: Compulsory at least two years of experience (including specialization years). Desirable working experience with international organizations.
Additional medical skills: Knowledge of use of ultrasound compulsory.
Other requirements: A valid passport.
- Willingness to work in partnership approach
- Analysis capacity, planning, organizational and evaluating skills
- Teamwork (ability to work with other people, whether they be medical or non-medical, to bear in mind other priorities...)
- Ability to act as part of a multi-cultural and multidisciplinary team
- Initiative and motivation, problem solving capacity
- Quality-driven (go beyond his/her “formal” responsibilities seeking quality outputs and improvement of working processes)
- Communication skills (listen and communicate in an effective, specific, positive way)
- Flexibility (capacity to adjust to changes in the job profile and even of location due to instability of context, willing to go beyond her/his job profile if needed)
- Ability to cope with stress
- Respect to Islamic customs
Candidates have to provide:
- CV in English
- Letter of motivation in English
- Diplomas copy mentioned in CV
- Work certificate copy for positions mentioned in CV
If you are interested and available to work, please email this requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “application Gynaecologist-obstetrician” in the email.
Deadline date to receive application: 24/01/2016
We will only contact selected candidates for interview.
We thank all candidates for their interest.