Helsinki Citizens Assembly (Helsinki Yurttaşlar Derneği) is looking for a full-time Female GYNECOLOGIST, who will work in the project “Primary Health Care and Mental Health & Psycho-Social support project for refugees & migrants in Kilis”, implemented by Helsinki Citizens Assembly (hcA) with the financial and technical support of Médecins Sans Frontiéres (MSF). The project is conducted under the framework of HcA’s Refugee Advocacy & Support Program.
Requirements for the position
Studies: Essential diploma of medicine with specialization in gynaecology/obstetrics
Languages: Arabic or Turkish is essential. English is an asset.
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience; desirable experience with other NGOs
Skills: Friendly and respectful with the patients and colleagues.
Main objectives Responsible for provision of specialized gyneco-obstetric ambulatory care
Main responsibilities and tasks
- To provide health care related to gynaecology
- To ensure the implementation of clinical policies, tools, guidelines and protocols
- To ensure referral to 2nd level care and to ensure the follow up of referred patients
- To know and implement SGBV protocols
- To ensure the quality of antenatal and postnatal care
- To provide counselling to women regarding reproductive health
- To ensure the implementation of the IUD activity inside the FP program
- To continue with the other Family Planning methods already in place
- To ensure that patient’s right to privacy and confidentiality is respected
Interested applicants should send a detailed CV in Arabic or/and Turkish or/and English to email@example.com entitled “GYNECOLOGIST” before March 6, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and technical test.