Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is looking for a candidate to fill the position of: Mission Administrator Assistant
Job Title: Mission Administrator Assistant
Mission location: Based in Gaziantep, Turkey
Working hours: Standard office working hours: From Monday to Friday, and Saturday if work load requires it.
1. TASKS DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
I. Finance Management
The mission administrator will have in charge only the cash payment and cash entries under the supervision of the Finance Manager. The bank management is under the Finance Manager.
- Being responsible for sums placed in his cashbox and managing them with appropriate discretion
- Planning the management of cash boxes in order to avoid fund shortages
- Processing payment
- Accounting Management
II. Transit Management
MSF is registered since June 2015 in Turkey. The Mission Administrator will have to closely follow under the supervision of the FINHRCO and with the support of the HR Manager the status of all MSF staff to be in compliance with Turkey's regulations and laws.
- Arrival and departure of expats in the mission
- Residency permit and work permit status for all the staff
- Ensure that all staff have valid work, stay, travel permits
- Develop working relationship with all the necessary authorities
III. Field Support
- Basic HR and Finance support
Education: Essential - University diploma in business or HR.
Languages: Good spoken and written English and Turkish is compulsory.
Computer skills: Essential computer literacy (Outlook, Word and Excel).
Experience: Essential - working experience of at least two years in NGO related jobs; desirable - working experience with MSF or other NGOs or in developing countries
- People Management
- Teamwork (ability to work with other people, whether they be medical or non-medical, to bear in mind other priorities...)
- Initiative and motivation, problem solving capacity
- Quality-driven (go beyond his/her “formal” responsibilities seeking quality outputs and improvement of working processes)
- Communication skills (listen and communicate in an effective, specific, positive way)
- Flexibility (capacity to adjust to changes in the job profile and even of location due to instability of context, willing to go beyond her/his job profile if needed)
- Ability to cope with stress
Candidates have to provide:
- CV in English
- Letter of motivation in English
- Copy of diplomas mentioned in CV
- Copy of work certificate for positions mentioned in CV
If you are interested and available to work, please email this requested information to email@example.com with the subject “Mission Administrator Assistant” in the email. Deadline date to receive application: January 31, 2016
We will only contact selected candidates for an interview.
We thank all candidates for their interest.