Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in close to 70 countries worldwide to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF assists people based on their needs, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. Each year more than 3,000 international staff join 29,000 locally hired staff to provide medical aid in countries around the world. MSF guarantees a dynamic and intense work environment alongside people who believe in helping those in need. MSF recruits medical and non-medical staff who are willing to work in its international projects.
Define, organize, implement and follow-up all care and nursing related activities in the project, ensuring the daily management of the human resources as well as the implementation of the MSF nursing protocols, in order to warrant efficiency, quality and continuity of prescribed care.
- Education: Nursing diploma for general or specialized health services recognized by the state essential; specialization/training in tropical medicine desirable
- Experience: Two years as nurse after graduation essential; experience with other NGOs desirable
- Languages: Fluency in English essential; French highly desirable
- Availability: Minimum commitment of 9-12 months
What we offer
- Employment contract for the duration of the mission
- Pay in accordance with the MSF salary policy
- International medical insurance and medical evacuation coverage
- Travel costs, accommodation and daily allowance according to destination country
- Preparatory training/induction before the first mission
- The chance to gain experience and develop in an international organization
- The opportunity to provide life-saving medical assistance to people most in need
How to apply
You may submit your CV and Motivation Letter at the following link: http://cv.msf.es/en/msf-cv-forms/form-001/es/gr